Authors are invited to submit abstracts of papers for presentation in the Technical Programme. These should be of original and unpublished work. Commercialism in manuscripts, presentations, or visuals will not be permitted. Papers will be allocated to oral and poster sessions by the Technical Programme Committee (TPC), based on authors’ wishes, overall evaluation, and limits of the time schedule.
The manuscript for all accepted papers should be no more than 8 pages and must be submitted through the online procedure by Wednesday 27 April 2022.
The presentations papers from the event will be published as usual and the proceedings will be available for sale in October as originally planned.
When assessing submitted papers, the TPC will consider:
- The originality and novelty of the subject
- Critical study of a process, or a product in the course of development
- Study of the effects of fundamental scientific results on R&D
- Description of industrial achievements
- Technical/economic analysis of processes
- Comparisons with competitive processes or products
Abstracts should be submitted using the online submission form between November 2020 and 19 January 2022. Abstracts must be between 100 and 150 words in length and give sufficient information to allow the TPC to evaluate the proposed presentation.
Please note abstracts submitted after 19 January 2022 will not be accepted.
Abstracts can be submitted on the following topics: