What is a Campfire Meeting?
- A small in size but large in content, relaxed meeting to discuss a particular topic for 30 minutes
- Led by a facilitator, participants discuss the topic organically to drive the discussion
- Opportunity to share expertise
Why Should I Participate?
- Knowledge share
- Problem solving
- Advanced networking
How do I Participate in a Campfire?
Become a Facilitator
- Suggest a topic for discussion via call for topics here or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01 June 2022
- Lead the discussion during the allocated time slot
Become a Participant
- View the list of submitted campfire discussions
- Attend any that you are interested in (please note these are small focussed meetings, a maximum participation number might apply)
- Free access for all World PM2022 particpants
How Will I be Kept Informed about the Campfires?
- The World PM2022 Programme will show the confirmed Campfires
- The World PM2022 Mobile App will show the confirmed campfires enabling you to add them to your onsite schedule.